Ammonia gas leak at dairy unit in Andhra Pradesh’s Chittoor; 20 women injured | India News

Tirupati: In a tragic incident, nearly 20 people were affected after an ammonia gas leaked in Hatson dairy unit at M.Bandapalli village near Puthalapattu at Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh on Thursday night. Reportedly, all the workers affected in the incident are females. 

Those injured were rushed to Chittoor government hospital. As soon as the incident was reported, District collector Narayan Bharath Guptha and Superintendent of Police Sendhil Kumar immediately reached the location to monitor the condition.

Speaking to media, Narayan Bharath Guptha said, ”Its too early to speak about the cause of leakage, this gas leakage occurred while wielding of the pipe which carries ammonia gas. The gas leak has affected several workers”

He added that a team of officers are appointed to provide a detailed report of the incident and appealed people staying nearby to avoid any kind of panic situation.

Seeking details of the mishap, Andhra’s Deputy chief minister K Narayana Swamy spoke to the District Collector and SP Senthil Kumar. Panchayat Raj minister directed the collector to ensure better treatment for workers who fell ill.

 

Source link

vsngroups

VSN Groups is one of the most popular blogs on News and Information. The #1 thing about this blog is that it’s the most popular blog that covers news, fashion, lifestyle, healthcare, education, digital marketing, and so on where you’ll also discover a ton of updates and tips on fashion, lifestyle, better living and so on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *